Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity was founded at Howard University in Washington, D.C., January 9, 1914, by three young African-American male students. The fraternity exemplifies the high ideals of brotherhood, scholarship, and service.
For consideration, complete and submit the following supporting documents:
* Completed and signed application
* Typed personal statement (2-page maximum)
* Copy of official high school transcripts with school stamp/letterhead
* Two (2) letters of recommendation; one letter from a high school teacher or guidance counselor and one letter from a community leader or member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
* Copy of acceptance letter from college or university
Please mail completed application and supporting documents to:
Scholarship Committee Chair
c/o Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. – Delta Xi Sigma
PO Box 510165
Milwaukee, WI 53203
faxed applications will not be accepted. Any missing, incomplete, unorganized, non-typed (excluding the application) or unsigned documents will automatically disqualify the application for consideration. For additional information or general questions, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org PHI BETA SIGMA FRATERNITY, INCORPORATED
DELTA XI SIGMA EDUCATION FOUNDATION
2019 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
As a non-profit organization committed to encouraging academic excellence, the Delta
Xi Sigma Education Foundation of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. is pleased to recognize two (2) graduating male seniors with $500 scholarships who not only exhibit scholarly traits, but are also actively engaged in community service and beyond.